Services: 360° Data Privacy & Protection Audit
This 360° DP audit is the most extensive in terms of its end-to-end focus on the application of GDPR.
Small to Medium sized organisations tend to select this service to provide a complete picture of their GDPR readiness, while larger organisations may select it to focus on a specific legal entity, organisational unit or product/service offering across the different legal entities.
The audit will include both the legal, accountability, data subject rights, security, DPbD/D, and data information management focus. The audit cover topics such as:
- Contracts and procurement
- Consent and Legal ground in terms of documentation and application
- Processing activities and purpose
- Overall context of GDPR with other related and often conflicting legislations
- Data transfer landscape
- Data register and data processing
- Data retention
- Related processes such as DPIA, Breach and Data Subject Access rights
- Policies, standards and Code of Conduct
- Information security supporting GDPR
- And more…
As outlined in our approach, this audit is driven by up-to-date checklists and a standard methodology resulting in a DP Audit Report. This report outlines the gaps and offers recommendations.