Services: Accountability Audit
The Accountability Audit focus is on how some of the core elements of GDPR are implemented within your organisation.
Triggered normally with the DPO or Chief Risk Officer, this service may be applied transversally across your organisation, or you may decide to focus on a specific service or department.
This audit will cover topics such as:
- Data register including purpose limitation & content verification
- Data classification and scope of personal data
- Data retention
- Processes such as DPIA and Data Breach
- Organisation (incl. DPO, Privacy Office, but also integration with the existing org.)
- Operating Model including processes and roles
- Controller and Processor Mapping
- Policies, Standards and Code of Conducts
- Consent and legal ground mgt.
- Privacy strategie & planning (incl. prior consultation)
- And more